- Sequential read speeds up to 3,400MB/s (for 1000GB and 500GB models), up to 60% faster than the previous generation of WD Black SSD**
- Built on the Western Digital NVMe SSD storage architecture for low latency, power efficiency, and compatibility
- Low power efficiency down to 2.5mW, half the mW of the previous WD Black SSD
- WD F.I.T. Lab certified to work with a wide range of high-performance PC configurations
- 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty
The SSD for those who are relentless. Fearless. Ruthless. Featuring sequential read speeds up to 3400MB/s (500GB and 1TB models), the WD Black NVMe SSD is where blazing speed, top-tier performance, and Western Digital 3D NAND technology combine. With up to 600TBW (1TB model) and 1.75M hours MTTF, it’s the virtually invincible SSD for gamers who have no time for mercy.
The Fast Way Forward
No compromises. Nothing holding you back. The WD Black NVMe SSD features sequential read and write speeds up to 3,400/2,800 MB/s for gaming, video editing, virtual reality, and beyond.
Demand More. Consume Less.
Go ahead—do it all. WD Black is driven to keep up with even the most demanding workloads. Innovative power management and thermal throttling consistently help prevent overheating to deliver smooth, fast performance.
Built For Greatness
Eliminate boundaries with Western Digital's new vertically integrated SSD platform. This innovative storage architecture features Western Digital 3D NAND, and is optimized resulting in low latency, power efficiency, and compatibility with the growing range of applications benefitting from NVMe.