The UniFi AC LR AP features the latest Wi-Fi 802.11ac technology in a refined industrial design and is ideal for long-range deployment of high‑performance wireless networks.
The innovative antenna design provides a long-range, symmetrical-link coverage area, and the antenna gain of the UniFi AC LR AP performs better than one-way, high transmit power does for connecting distant clients.
The UniFi Controller v4 software is a powerful, enterprise wireless software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance.
With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller. Remotely access the UniFi Controller to upgrade deployed UniFi APs while in the field.
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- Brand: Ubiquity
- Type: Wireless
- Color: White
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (24V)
- Antennas: 2 Dual-Band Antennas, 3 dBi Each
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Concurrent Clients: 200+
- 2.4 GHz Speed: 450 Mbps
- 5 GHz Speed: 867 Mbps
- PoE Mode: 24V Passive PoE
- Range: 183 m (600 ft.)
- Details: The newly redesigned UniFi Controller optimizes RF performance