- 3G/4G Sharing: shares your 3G/4G mobile broadband via wired or wireless connection
- MU-MIMO: simultaneously transfers data to multiple devices for 2× faster performance
- Beamforming Technology: sends targeted Wi-Fi signal to individual devices for stronger connections
- USB Port: enables print sharing or media sharing via external hard drive or FTP/Samba server
- Parental Controls: manage when and how connected devices can access the internet
- Secure VPN Access: connects to a private network with a safe and secure OpenVPN and PPTP VPN connection
Share 3G/4G Service with Fast AC1350 Dual Band Wi-Fi
AC1350 3G/4G Wireless Dual Band Router
Enjoy 3G/4G Wireless Sharing
Take full advantage of your cutting-edge 4G LTE network with the TL-MR3620, which can achieve download speeds of up to 150Mbps. Simply plug in the 3G/4G USB modem, you can share the mobile broadband with family and friends via wired or wireless connection.
Your Home Network Revolutionized
The TL-MR3620 provides your entire home with simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi connections. The strong and stable 2.4GHz wireless band with 450Mbps Wi-Fi speed is perfect for sending emails, browsing the web or listening to music. Meanwhile, the 5GHz wireless band provides up to 867Mbps Wi-Fi speed for latency-sensitive entertainment so you can stream HD video, play online games and hold video chats all at the same time, without delay.
Strong Signal,Great Coverage
The TL-MR3620’s three high performance external antennas ensure full home Wi-Fi coverage. Combined with a dual band wireless network, its increased stability and range means you will no longer suffer from weak, dropped connections.
Easy Parental Control
Supervise children and staff with responsible access, controlled by parents or administrators. Use URL blocking to easily set up a black or white list and limit the level of web access.
Easy Setup and Management
Set up the TL-MR3620 in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface. Configuration is also in the palm of your hands with TP-Link’s powerful app, Tether, the easiest way to access and manage your router through your smartphone.