- Speeds of up to 1.9Gbps over concurrent dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MIMO and TurboQAM technologies
- Airtime Fairness, Beamforming, and Band Steering Technologies guarantee optimal RF performance for business-level applications
- Link aggregation joins two gigabit Ethernet ports to break the bottleneck in network backhaul capacity
- Free EAP Controller Software lets administrators easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- Captive portal provides a convenient method for guest authentication
- Power over Ethernet (802.3at) support and simple mounting design allow for flexible deployment and convenient installation
AC1900 Speed Offer the Genuine Business-Class Wi–Fi Experience
Breakthrough Wi-Fi Speeds Ensure a True Business-Class Experience
The combination of next generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi and advanced MIMO and TurboQAM technology allows EAP Series devices to offer an unbeatable Wi-Fi experience.
The EAP330 provides the ultimate Wi-Fi experience, reaching speeds of up to 1.9Gbps, including 600 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1300 Mbps on the 5GHz band.
The EAP320 provides speeds of 300Mbps and 867Mbps on the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands respectively.
Powerful Hardware Ensures Excellent Performance
Excellent Wi-Fi Performance for Business Environments
Broadcom enterprise-class chipsets offers outstanding enterprise-grade performance, resulting in longer spans of stable operation and larger client capacities.
The dedicated high-power amplifier, professional antenna, and well-designed RF shield ensure excellent wireless performance. Link aggregation combines two wired connections to double throughput and provide a redundant link for Internet access.*
Airtime Fairness improves total Wi-Fi throughput by limiting access time for low speed devices.
Band Steering pushes dual-band devices to the wider and faster 5GHz band, improving overall network performance, especially in high client density environments.
Beamforming Technology achieves superior Wi-Fi bandwidth utilization and increases Wi-Fi range by creating efficient, highly targeted Wi-Fi connections
Easy for Centralized Management
TP-LINK's free and easy-to-use EAP Controller Software allows users to manage and monitor hundreds of TP-LINK EAPs in multiple sites with the controller in a single location. The ability to control, adjust, and visualize the entire network from any connected PC makes centralized business Wi-Fi management more efficient and cost-effective than ever before.