- Simultaneous 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 1300 Mbps on 5GHz totals 1750 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- Free EAP Controller Software lets administrators easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- Supports Power over Ethernet (802.3at) for convenient and affordable installation
- Captive portal provides a convenient method for guest authentication
- Band Steering automatically moves dual-band devices onto the wider 5 GHz band for faster connections
- Load balancing ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in high-density business networks
- Supports management VLAN for an enhanced network management
Superior Wi-Fi Speeds with 3x3 11ac MIMO technology
The latest generation of 802.11ac Wi-Fi, combined with advanced 3x3 MIMO technology, ensures superior Wi-Fispeeds and coverage over 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless bands.
- The EAP245 reaches Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1.75 Gbps, with 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 450 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band.
Easy for Centralized Management
Manage and monitor hundreds of EAPs with ease, all from a single location, using the TP-Link Auranet Controller software's intuitive management interface. Control and map out your entire network from any connected PC. There’s no added cost, and no need for special training. Business Wi-Fi management has never been so efficient and cost-effective.
The EAP's low-profile design and easy-mount chassis make it easy to install on any wall or ceiling surface and allow it to blend in with most styles of interior decor. EAP devices also support Power over Ethernet (PoE), making deployment effortless and flexible.