- Performance hard drive in various capacities 2TB/4TB/6TB/8TB/10TB/12TB/14TB
- Fastest hard drive delivers 7200RPM spin speed along with sustained data rates up to 250MB/s and burst data rates of 6Gb/s
- 2-year hard drive data recovery and 300TB/year workload limit
- Compatible with 1- to 24-bay network attached storage (NAS) servers, creative pro NAS, media servers, and personal cloud storage devices
- IronWolf Health allows you to monitor your drive health through compatible NAS
Optimised for NAS with AgileArray.™ AgileArray enables dual-plane balancing and RAID optimisation in multi-bay environments, with the most advanced power management possible.
Actively protect your NAS with IronWolf Health Management focusing on prevention, intervention, and recovery.
High performance means no lag time or downtime for users during workload traffic for the NAS. Seagate leads the competition with the highest-performing NAS drive portfolio.
Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors. First in its class of drives to include RV sensors to maintain high performance in multi-drive NAS enclosures.
Range of capacities up to 14 TB. More capacity options means more choices that will fit within the budget. Seagate provides a scalable solution for any NAS use-case scenario.
Do more in multi-user environments. IronWolf provides a workload rate of 180 TB/year. Multiple users can confidently upload and download data to the NAS server, knowing IronWolf can
Designed for always-on, always-accessible 24×7 performance. Access data on your NAS any time, remotely or on site.
1 M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) over desktop drives with reduced maintenance costs.