Ryzen™-based rackmount NAS with up to 4 cores/4 threads and integrated dual 10GbE SFP+ ports to optimize system performance
Powered by AMD’s powerful Ryzen™ processor, the TS-877XU is capable of boosting virtual machine performance with up to 4 cores/4 threads and Turbo Core up to 3.4 GHz. Four PCIe Gen.3 slots provides expandability to provide more potential applications and functionality for the TS-877XU.
- Two 10GbE SFP+ ports provide higher bandwidth to empower applications like virtualization, 4K video editing and file sharing.
- PCIe expandability allows for installing 10GbE/40GbE adapters, PCIe NVMe SSD, graphics cards, USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps) cards, or wireless network cards.
- Supports AMD Radeon™ and NVIDIA® graphics cards for video processing or GPU-passthrough to VMs.
- Qtier™ technology and SSD caching enable 24/7 optimized storage efficiency.
- Scalable storage supporting virtualization, containerized apps, centralized storage, backup, sharing, and disaster recovery.
- RAID 50/60 is recommended for NAS with over 6 disks to strike a balance between capacity, protection, and performance
Absolute performance with AMD Ryzen™ and up to 64GB RAM
Powered by a high-performance AMD Ryzen™ 3 1200 processor with AES-NI encryption acceleration and up to 64GB DDR4 RAM, the TS-877XU delivers aggressive yet power-smart performance to meet your multitasking demands. For resource-demanding business applications such as VDI, R&D, private cloud, and server virtualization, look no further than the TS-877XU.
SSD caching and auto tiering enable 24/7 optimized storage efficiency
The TS-877XU provides four 2.5-inch SSD slots dedicated for caching to increase IOPS performance, and supports optional M.2 SATA 6Gb/s SSDs. Using an SSD cache boosts overall system performance, and is perfect for improving the overall workflow of random IOPS demanding applications such as virtualization. Qtier™ Technology empowers the TS-877XU with auto tiering that further helps continuously optimize storage efficiency across M.2 SSD, SSD, high-capacity SATA drives, and the optional PCIe NVMe SSD with around-the-clock acceleration. The new Qtier™ 2.0 features IO-awareness that empowers SSD tiered storage with a cache-like reserved space to handle burst I/O in real time, greatly maximizing the advantages of SSD.
Top-class hardware engineering with high I/O expandabilityThe hardware design of the TS-877XU-RP provides exceptional system performance and expandability to fulfill diverse application requirements.
- Multi-core AMD Ryzen™ processor - Featuring a 4-core/4-thread Ryzen™ 3 1200 3.1 GHz processor with Turbo Core up to 3.4 GHz.
- DDR4 2400 MHz memory - Supports four DDR4 dual-channel Long-DIMM memory (expandable up to 64GB).Includes 4GB/8GB/16GB RAM as standard.
- 2 x 10GbE SFP+ ports - Fully supports 10GbE high-speed networks, ideal for running bandwidth-demanding applications.
- USB 3.0/ 3.1 ports - Supports external hard drives, printers and UPS. USB 3.1 provides speeds up to 10Gb/s to greatly boost data transfer performance.
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet ports - Ideal for service binding, port trunking and MPIO configurations.
- 4 x PCIe expansion slots - Supports 10GbE/40GbE network cards, QM2 M.2 SSD/10GbE PCIe cards, or wireless network cards for greater application potential.
- Dual 7cm System fans - Monitors system temperatures and automatically adjusts fan speeds accordingly.
Optimized performance for VMware Virtualization with iSERWith the built-in dual 10GbE ports that natively features Mellanox® ConnectX-4, the TS-877XU supports the iSCSI Extensions for RDMA (iSER) protocol to boost data transfer performance of the TS-877XU as VMware® ESXi storage and to reduce the CPU load of the ESXi server. iSER can provide a significant increase in performance, providing an essential tool to optimize demanding virtualization applications.
QTS–Intelligent, intuitive and creative NAS operating systemWith modularized multiple applications and functions, QTS enhances management efficiency, personal productivity, multimedia, and much more, making your NAS experience easier, efficient, and more flexible! The new Qboost provides a NAS optimization tool that helps accelerate applications, free up system resources, and schedule applications. The built-in App Center with hundreds of install-on-demand apps realizes far more extensive NAS functionality. QTS breaks the barriers of devices, platforms, and geography to bring you optimized cloud experiences and incorporates advanced features.
The new QVR Pro surveillance solutionQNAP’s new QVR Pro surveillance solution allows you to arrange a dedicated, independent storage space for surveillance data on TS-877XU and leverage the advantages of scalability and storage manageability from QTS. With QVR Pro, camera management, storage space allocation, camera live viewing and playback is greatly simplified. You can also use the QVR Pro Client mobile app to monitor your cameras from anywhere, or use a USB webcam as an ONVIF network camera with the QUSBCam2 app.
The TS-877XU provides a reliable, flexible backup & disaster recovery solution to assist organizations in routine backup jobs with cost-efficiency and high productivity.