10GbE-ready, entry-level rackmount NAS for SMB featuring two SFP+ ports, one PCIe 2.0 ×2 slot and redundant power supply
The TS-432XU-RP is built to deliver high performance, flexible expansion capabilities and versatile applications at an affordable and cost-effective price for small/medium-sized businesses. Two 10GbE SFP+ ports are capable of high-speed transmission of time-critical business data and a PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 ×2 slot (×4 length) provides flexibility for expanding connectivity and/or storage with M.2 SATA/PCIe NVMe SSDs, via QNAP's QM2 expansion cards. The TS-432XU-RP can be deployed to suit various needs for data storage, file backup, disaster recovery, containerized applications, surveillance, and more. The TS-432XU-RP is also equipped with a redundant power supply to ensure uninterrupted services.
- The built-in 10GbE SFP+ ports deliver high speed for mission-critical applications such as database hosting and VM storage.
- One PCIe 2.0 ×2 slot (×4 length) is available for adding a 10GbE port and/or M.2 SSD slots. With SSDs installed, Qtier auto tiering can be enabled to optimize storage utilization.
- Snapshots add an extra layer of protection to your disaster recovery plan, giving you the flexibility to create and revert snapshots locally and/or remotely.
- The Hybrid Backup Sync app completes your backup strategies, allowing you to back up, restore and sync files locally and remotely.
- QNAP's Virtual JBOD technology can be used to expand remote NAS capacity, ensuring all available space can be fully utilized.
- The hot-swappable redundant power supply ensures high reliability and maximum system uptime.
- QNAP offers versatile surveillance solutions that help secure your premises and add values to the TS-432XU-RP.
- Annapurna Labs Alpine AL-324 quad-core 1.7 GHz processor, 2 GB RAM, 1U
- CPU: Annapurna Labs Alpine AL-324 ARMv8 Cortex-A57 quad-core 1.7 GHz processor
- Architecture: 64-bit
- System Memory: 2 GB DDR4 (1 x 2 GB)
- Maximum Memory: 16 GB (1 x 16 GB)
- Memory Slot: 1 x DDR4 Long-DIMM slot
- Drive Bay: 4 x 3.5-inch SATA 6 Gbps bays
- SSD Cache Acceleration Support: 3.5-inch bays 1 to 4
- Optional: SSDs on an optional QM2 PCIe expansion card
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet Port: 2 x 10GbE SFP+
- Gigabit Ethernet Port: 2 x RJ45
- USB Port: 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
- PCIe Slot: Slot 1: 2.0 x2
- Form Factor: Rackmount
- Drive Compatibility: 3.5-inch SATA hard disk drives
2.5-inch SATA hard disk drives
2.5-inch SATA solid state drives
A solid storage for everyday needs
The TS-432XU-RP is equipped with a AL-324 quad-core 1.7 GHz platform-on-chip (PoC), from the Alpine V2 AL3 product family powered by Annapurna Labs, an Amazon company. The included 2 GB RAM can be upgraded to a maximum of 16 GB for futureproofing its capabilities. With 10GbE connectivity and PCIe expansion, the TS-432XU-RP can provide performance of up to 1726 / 684 MB/s (unencrypted) and 1189 / 443 MB/s (with hardware-accelerated AES-256 volume encryption) to significantly boost business operations.
One PCI Express slot gives you expandability and flexibility
The TS-432XU-RP provides one PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 ×2 slot (×4 length) for expanding NAS functionality, such as installing additional 10GBASE-T ports and M.2 SSDs (both SATA and PCIe NVMe*). QNAP offers a complete array of expansion cards for you to take advantage of the TS-432XU-RP's PCIe expandability, including QM2 expansion cards and single/dual port NICs.
Snapshots and Hybrid Backup Sync secure your data
A well-rounded disaster recovery plan requires multiple layers of protection and backups to deliver peace of mind. The TS-432XU-RP supports snapshots to manually/automatically record the content of files and changes to them at the block level, allowing them to be quickly reverted in the event of corruption or accidental deletion. For added data security, the Hybrid Backup Sync app can help back up, restore and sync files to/from local external devices, remote NAS and public cloud services.
Cross-platform file sharing and Qsync facilitate convenient file exchange
The TS-432XU-RP supports SMB/CIFS, NFS, and AFP protocols for file sharing across Windows, Mac, Linux/UNIX networks. Data can be centrally stored on NAS and protected by rigid security measures provided by the TS-432XU-RP. The Windows AD and LDAP services enable system administrators to configure user permissions by using an existing Windows AD server, LDAP server or built-in LDAP service. To sync data across devices, including mobiles, simply install Qsync Central on NAS and Qsync clients on other devices to enjoy a fast, private, secure, and real-time file sync service with the TS-432XU-RP.
Virtual JBOD and expansion units help share and expand storage space
The TS-432XU-RP supports connecting a UX-800U-RP (8-bay) or UX-1200U-RP (12-bay) expansion enclosure to scale up the total storage space. The unused storage space on the TS-432XU-RP can also be used to expand the capacity of other QNAP NAS by using QNAP's Virtual JBOD (VJBOD).