10GbE-ready, entry-level rackmount NAS for SMB featuring two SFP+ ports, one PCIe 2.0 ×2 slot and redundant power supply
The TS-1232XU-RP is built to deliver high performance, flexible expansion capabilities and versatile applications at an affordable and cost-effective price for small/medium-sized businesses. Two 10GbE SFP+ ports are capable of high-speed transmission of time-critical business data and a PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 ×2 slot (×4 length) provides flexibility for expanding connectivity and/or storage with M.2 SATA/PCIe NVMe SSDs, via QNAP's QM2 expansion cards. The TS-1232XU-RP can be deployed to suit various needs for data storage, file backup, disaster recovery, containerized applications, surveillance, and more. The TS-1232XU-RP is also equipped with a redundant power supply to ensure uninterrupted services.
- The built-in 10GbE SFP+ ports deliver high speed for mission-critical applications such as database hosting and VM storage.
- One PCIe 2.0 ×2 slot (×4 length) is available for adding a 10GbE port and/or M.2 SSD slots. With SSDs installed, Qtier auto tiering can be enabled to optimize storage utilization.
- Snapshots add an extra layer of protection to your disaster recovery plan, giving you the flexibility to create and revert snapshots locally and/or remotely.
- The Hybrid Backup Sync app completes your backup strategies, allowing you to back up, restore and sync files locally and remotely.
- QNAP's Virtual JBOD technology can be used to expand remote NAS capacity, ensuring all available space can be fully utilized.
- The hot-swappable redundant power supply ensures high reliability and maximum system uptime.
A solid storage for everyday needs
The TS-1232XU-RP is equipped with a AL-324 quad-core 1.7 GHz platform-on-chip (PoC), from the Alpine V2 AL3 product family powered by Annapurna Labs, an Amazon company. The included 4 GB RAM can be upgraded to a maximum of 16 GB for futureproofing its capabilities. With 10GbE connectivity and PCIe expansion, the TS-1232XU-RP can provide performance of up to 2060 / 689 MB/s (unencrypted) and 1196 / 390 MB/s (with hardware-accelerated AES-256 volume encryption) to significantly boost business operations.
Snapshots and Hybrid Backup Sync secure your data
A well-rounded disaster recovery plan requires multiple layers of protection and backups to deliver peace of mind. The TS-1232XU-RP supports snapshots to manually/automatically record the content of files and changes to them at the block level, allowing them to be quickly reverted in the event of corruption or accidental deletion. For added data security, the Hybrid Backup Sync app can help back up, restore and sync files to/from local external devices, remote NAS and public cloud services.
Windows and Mac backups help keep data security in the workplace
The TS-1232XU-RP can handle file backup tasks from Windows® PC and Mac. By using QNAP's NetBak Replicator backup utility, with a few simple clicks, you're all set. For macOS users, Time Machine can be set up to save to the TS-1232XU-RP. Combined with snapshots and Hybrid Backup Sync, the TS-1232XU-RP provides the solid foundations of a disaster recovery plan.
Redundant power for dependable services
The TS-1232XU-RP is equipped with a redundant power supply to ensure the maximum uptime of services for achieving high reliability. Combined with dual 1000BASE-T and dual 10GbE SFP+ ports, your businesses can easily maintain 24/7 operations, guaranteeing a cost-effective and reliable storage solution.
Secure your premises with integrated surveillance solutions
The TS-1232XU-RP provides an intelligent surveillance management system for real-time monitoring, video & audio recording, and playback to safeguard your work environment. You can even use USB webcams as affordable IP cameras with the free QUSBCam2 app. The TS-1232XU-RP also supports QVR Pro, the next-generation QNAP NVR system, that allows you to arrange a dedicated, independent storage space for surveillance data on the NAS and leverage the advantages of scalability and storage manageability from QTS.