Compact & versatile: The quad-core 4-bay M.2 SATA SSD NASbook that provides quick and easy access to cloud storage
The compact, near-silent, and versatile TBS-453DX M.2 SSD NASbook is ideal for office meetings and multimedia applications. With CacheMount, you can map multiple cloud storages and enable caching to work with online files as fast as the files stored on your TBS-453DX, providing an amazing hybrid-cloud experience for seamless file storage, backup, and recovery. The TBS-453DX also supports excellent real-time transcoding and media streaming, and also provides 4K @60Hz HDMI 2.0 output. Coupled with QNAP’s comprehensive 10GbE solutions, the 10GbE-ready TBS-453DX is perfect for enhancing team workflows and multimedia applications. Whether you are using it for work, entertainment, backup, or sharing, the TBS-453DX is always ready for you.
- Four M.2 2280 SATA SSD slots for quieter and higher-performance storage (M.2 SSDs sold separately).
- Software-defined SSD extra over-provisioning (from 1% to 60%) optimizes SSD random write speeds and extends SSD lifespan.
- Mount cloud storage space as local drives, and enable caching to work with online files as quickly as local files.
- 10GbE NBASE-T RJ-45 Multi-Gig connectivity accelerates file sharing across teams and devices.
- 4K media playback and online transcoding. Directly view on a TV/monitor via HDMI 2.0 output (up to 4K @60Hz).
Excellent performance with quad-core CPU and M.2 SSDs
The TBS-453DX is powered by a 14nm Intel® Celeron® J4105 quad-core 1.5 GHz processor that can automatically burst up to 2.5 GHz when performing CPU-intensive tasks. The dual-channel 4GB/8GB DDR4 2400 RAM and four M.2 SSDs for storage deliver high performance, while the 1 Gigabit LAN port and 10GBASE-T LAN port provide exceptional network connectivity. The TBS-453DX also features AES-NI encryption for full NAS volumes or shared folders to ensure data confidentiality without impacting performance.
10GbE performance based on Aquantia® Multi-Gig IC
The TBS-453DX supports 10GbE NBASE-T RJ-45 Multi- Gigabit (10G/5G/2.5G/1G/100M) connectivity, allowing you to take advantage of higher network speeds with your existing Cat 5e and 6a cables. Coupled with QNAP’s various budget-friendly 10GbE solutions, creating a seamless high-speed network environment for improved teamwork and smooth multimedia applications has never been easier!
- TBS-453DX-4G: 4 GB DDR4 RAM (2 x 2 GB), upgradable to 8GB
- TBS-453DX-8G: 8 GB DDR4 RAM (2 x 4 GB)
- Intel Celeron J4105 quad-core 1.5 GHz processor (burst up to 2.5 GHz) with AES-NI support; 4 GB/ 8 GB DDR4 dual-channel memory (upgradable to 8 GB); 4x M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD slots; 1x 10GbE RJ45 port, 1x 1GbE RJ45 port; 1x HDMI 2.0 (4K @60Hz) output; 3x USB 3.0 Type-A ports, 4x USB 2.0 Type-A ports; 2x 3.5mm microphone jacks (dynamic microphones only), 1x Line Out audio jack; 2x speakers; IR sensor (IR remote control sold separately)
Enjoy the Roon experience without a PC
Roon, the music player for music lovers, identifies all the music stored on the NAS and consolidates them in Roon’s interconnected digital library. You can browse and play music with Roon apps on any compatible device for multi-zone multimedia experiences. The TBS-453DX supports the Roon Server app in the QTS App Center and provides the performance and storage potential to optimize music streaming, providing the perfect choice for the optimum music experience!
Enhanced productivity with multiple USB ports
Direct-attached Storage (DAS) devices such as USB hard drives are incredibly convenient in portability, but fall short in file sharing and functionality as they can only be connected to one server/PC at a time. By connecting a DAS to the TBS-453DX you can easily share its content with other users without having to unplug and move it around. The TBS-453DX also supports USB devices such as mobile phones, uninterruptible power supplies, and printers for greater all-round functionality.