Norton Security Deluxe - 3 Devices
Norton Security Deluxe protects your identity and financial data from cybercrime. If you pay your bills on your smartphone, shop on your tablet or keep important financial information on your laptop, get Norton Security Deluxe for one easy solution that protects up to five of your devices—PCs, Macs, smartphones, and tablets—all backed by our 100% guarantee.**
- Supported OS: Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion Mac OS X 10.7 Lion Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
This version of Norton™ Security Deluxe defends up to 3 PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets with a single subscription. It protects your identity and financial data from falling into the wrong hands.
- Manage protection for all of your devices with an intuitive web portal.
- Features Norton Utilities. Fixes common problems, frees up memory, speeds startup time and boosts program and overall system speed for fast computing and fewer errors.
- Gives you the option to add more online PC storage as your family's security needs change.
- Keeps your online activity private. Helps protect you from financial and identity theft by hiding your personal information from strangers.
Norton Security Standard delivers comprehensive protection against online threats to help keep your computer, your identity and financial data safe from cybercrime. Unlike free antivirus software and other security solutions, Norton leverages our global threat intelligence and advanced technologies to track down and eliminate threats—even the brand new ones.
Windows Operating System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows XP (all 32-bit versions) with Service Pack 3 (SP 3) or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions). Edge browser not supported.
Mac Operating System Requirements:
- Current and previous two versions of Mac OS X. Password Management feature not supported.
- Norton Family and Norton Family Premier features not supported