The Linksys Wireless-N Access Point employs Wi-Fi technology (802.11n) to provide a fast, powerful wireless network that’s ideal for today’s tech-savvy businesses.
- Integrated Power over Ethernet
- Dual Band (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz) capability and speeds up to 600 Mbps*
- Industrial-strength Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA, WPA2) security and data encryption
- IPv6 Support
- High Power PA for better Wi-Fi coverage
Indoor Wireless Provider
The Linksys Wireless-N Access Point connects notebooks, smartphones, tablets, and other Wi-Fi devices at transfer rates up to 300 Mbps (LAPN300) or 600 Mbps (LAPN600) for an optimal business network experience. With a Gigabit Ethernet port, wireless clients can enjoy the fastest speeds possible by maximizing wireless-to-wired performance.
Optimal Wireless Coverage
The Linksys Wireless-N Access Point offers high power, enabling better, wider wireless coverage for you and your business. Wireless client devices can access their intranet or the Internet in hard-to-reach areas.
The Linksys Wireless-N Access Point can be deployed as a typical access point, or set up as a workgroup bridge to extend your wireless range coverage.
Easy to Use
The Linksys Wireless-N Access Point is integrated with 802.3af/at PoE capability to eliminate extra power adapters and offer optimal placement. It also provides an intuitive web administrative interface, easy to set up and easy to use.
The Linksys Wireless-N Access Point offers advanced security features including WPA, WPA2, and 802.1X with RADIUS to protect your wireless network. Other business class security features, such as Rogue AP Detection, MAC address filtering, SSID to VLAN mapping, Wireless Broadcast Scheduling, and 802.1X Supplicant, are offered as well.
- Dual Band (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz) and speed up to 600 (300 + 300) Mbps for LAPN600
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- Workgroup Bridge Mode for Range Extension
- Industrial-strength Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2) security and data encryption
- Advanced Security and Preventions (802.1X Supplicant, SSID to VLAN Mapping, MAC Access Control, Rogue AP detection)
- IPv6 Support
Radio Frequency Channels:
- 2.412 to 2.462 GHz; 11 channels
- 5.180 to 5.240 GHz; 4 channels
- 5.745 to 5.825 GHz; 5 channels
Antenna Gain (dBi):
- 1.8 dBi @ 2.4 GHz;
- 3.5 dBi @ 5 GHz
- 802.11b @ 11 Mbps: -85 dBm
- 802.11a/g @ 54 Mbps: -70 dBm
- 802.11n @ HT20 MCS7/15: -65 dBm
- 802.11n @ HT40 MCS7/15: -62 dBm
- Access Control: Yes, MAC based ACL with local or remote RADIUS server authentication
- Wireless Security:WEP,802.1X RADIUS
- Network Standards:
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11b
- Mounting:Ceiling , Wall , Desktop
- Ports:1 Gigabit Ethernet Port