- 20X faster than a hard drive1- With incredible read/write speeds the A1000 will not only increase performance but can also be used to breathe new life into older systems
- M.2 2280 Form Factor - Multi-purpose SFF connector replaces small mSATA and mini-PCIe slots; Operating Temperatures: 0°C~70°C; Storage Temperatures: -40°C~85°C
- Single-sided design - Integrates easily into designs with M.2 connectors; ideal for thin and light notebooks and in systems with limited space
- Multiple capacities - Available in a range of capacities up to 960GB to meet your data storage requirements
- PCIe/NVMe is NOT compatible with SATA III interface – please check your system specifications for supported SSD interface
Kingston’s A1000 solid-state drive is an entry-level PCIe NVMe solution with a single-sided M.2 22x80mm design. This form factor is ideal for thinner notebooks and systems with limited space. Using a PCIe NVMe Gen 3.0 x2 interface, 4-channel Phison E8 controller, and 3D NAND Flash, this drive offers read and write speeds up to 1,500MB/s and 1,000MB/s¹.
More reliable and durable than a hard drive, A1000 is built with NAND Flash semiconductor memory. There are no moving parts, making it far less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It is also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
A1000 is available in multiple capacities from 240GB–960GB² to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos, and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive with enough storage capacity for all your files
- 30X faster than a 7200RPM hard drive¹
- M.2 2280 Form Factor
- Single-sided design
- Multiple capacities up to 960GB²