- Stores all your passwords securely
- Synchronize passwords via multiple devices
- Simplifies ‘sign in’ for sites and apps
- Generates strong passwords on PC
- Fills in online forms on your PC or Mac
- FREE version lets you manage 15 passwords
- Premium version - for any number of passwords
- Simplifies synchronization & security
Kaspersky Password Manager stores all of your passwords – and key information about your identity – in an encrypted vault… to help prevent your passwords being stolen by cybercriminals or identity thieves. Your passwords and identity cards* can only be unlocked with a master password that only you know.
Whether you’re at home using your PC or Mac, or you’re out and about using your tablet or smartphone, you can easily and rapidly access your passwords for your favorite websites and apps. All your passwords and identity cards* are synchronized across all your devices – Windows PCs, Mac computers, Android phones & tablets, iPhones and iPads. Whenever you open Kaspersky Password Manager, the very latest versions of all your stored account passwords and identity information are available.
Because Kaspersky Password Manager stores and manages all your usernames – and their associated passwords – it’s easier to sign into your favorite websites and apps when you return to them. You don’t need to remember all your different passwords for every website and app – and you won’t have to keep sending ‘I forgot my password’ messages to your favorite websites.