Dual Band Wireless for Seamless Performance
The DIR-859 AC1750 High Power Wi-Fi Gigabit Router features dual-band wireless, allowing you to operate two concurrent, high-speed Wi-Fi bands for ultimate wireless performance. Surf the web, chat, and play online games on the 2.4 GHz band, while simultaneously streaming digital media on the 5 GHz band. What’s more, each band can operate as a separate Wi-Fi network, giving you the ability to customize your network according to your connectivity needs. You can even configure a guest zone to give visitors Internet access without giving them access to the rest of your network.
Easy to Set Up, Easy to Secure
Sharing your Internet connection doesn’t have to be a complicated process, just open a web browser to access the setup wizard and follow the easy step- by-step instructions to get started. Implement WPA/WPA2 wireless security in minutes with the wireless network setup wizard, or use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), which establishes a secure connection to new devices without the need to enter settings or create passwords. In addition, the built-in firewall protects against malicious attacks from the Internet, and access control features allow you to restrict access to your network.
High-Speed Wired and Wireless Connectivity
The DIR-859 AC1750 High Power Wi-Fi Gigabit Router uses the latest high-speed wireless technology to bring you lightning-fast Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1750 Mbps, and increased range. Enjoy streaming media, Internet phone calls, online gaming, and content-rich web surfing throughout your home. In addition, 10/100 fast Ethernet ports give you solid, dependable wired performance for devices such as media centers and gaming consoles.
- Standards: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac , IEEE 802.3u
- Security: WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access) & WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Dimensions: 189.95 x 149.75 x 38.11 mm
- Antennas: Three dual-band dipole external antennas
- Wireless Frequency Range: 2.4 GHz band: 2400 - 2497 MHz & 5 GHz band: 5150 - 5250 and 5725 - 5850 MHz
- Interface: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet WAN port & Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
- Power: Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz