- Watch your home from mydlink.com or using an iPhone or Android device
- Easily connects with your home's wireless network
- See up to 15 feet in complete darkness with built-in night vision
- Record up to 5x more footage
- Ready to record using the built-in microSD card reader
To make home monitoring a truly simple experience, we created mydlink.com so you can access live video feed of your home or office from any Internet-connected computer anytime and anywhere. All mydlink-enabled cameras can be viewed and managed on your personal account on mydlink.com so you can enjoy the freedom of remote monitoring on your terms.
View from Anywhere
With the mydlink app for iPhone and Android, you can quickly and easily view your camera feed from anywhere with a Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G connection. No more guessing what's going on at your house while you're away. Thanks to this app, you can monitor on the go--even if you don't have access to a computer. Download the free mydlink app on your iPhone or Android mobile device and you're all set to watch live video feeds or capture pictures to share with friends and family.
For iPad and Android tablet users, the mydlink app brings home monitoring to a new level. With the mydlink app, you can easily monitor up to four Cloud Cameras at once and keep an eye on your house, office, kids, and pets all from one screen.
The DCS-942L has a built-in microSD card slot so you can easily record footage for viewing at a later time. This camera also uses enhanced video compression so you can record up to 5x more footage when compared to MJPEG.
See in the Dark
With enhanced motion detection and night vision that allows you to view up to 15 feet in complete darkness, the DCS-942L provides true around-the-clock monitoring and surveillance via any iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
Getting Started Is Easy
D-Link Cloud Cameras offer the simplest way to monitor your home or office. Don't worry about complex configurations, in a few easy steps you will be ready to view your live camera feed from wherever you are, it really is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Run the step-by-step wizard included in the CD in the box to set up your camera and connect it to your network.
- Set up a free mydlink account.
- Start viewing live images on your PC, or if you are on the go download the iPhone or Android app to view from wherever you are.
D-Link Cloud Cameras are fully compatible with Mac, all you need to do is download the mydlink Install Guide and Setup Utility at (requires Mac OSX 10.5 (Leopard), beta version only available).