- Start your system in seconds
- Load files almost instantly
- Accelerate your most demanding applications
- Store massive amounts of data with drive capacities up to 2TB
- Be more efficient with Micron 3D NAND
- Enjoy a cooler, quieter computer and extend laptop battery life using only 100 mW of power
- Keep all your saved work if power is unexpectedly cut with Integrated Power Loss Immunity
- Get a high price-to-performance ratio without needing a financing plan to pay for it
- Protect your data on a drive that’s tried, tested, and proven from start to finish
- Block hackers and thieves with AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption
- Transfer files easily from your old drive with Acronis True Image HD
- Manage and improve your SSD with the Crucial Storage Executive tool
IT’S WORTH IT.
Every time you turn on your computer, you’re using your storage drive. It holds all your irreplaceable files and it loads and saves almost everything your system does. Join more and more people who are keeping their family videos, travel photos, music, and important documents on an SSD, and get the near-instant performance and lasting reliability that comes with solid state storage. Upgrade with the Crucial MX500 SSD, a drive built on quality, speed, and security that’s all backed by helpful service and support. Even if you’ve never installed an SSD, don’t sweat it – our step-by-step guide walks you through the process to make installation easy. It’s worth it.
Fly through everything you do
Save massive amounts of photos, music, and videos comfortably and securely. With fast access to your media, creations, and designs, you’re ready to share at the speed of your life.
Enjoy the efficiency of next-gen Micron 3D NAND
Our cutting-edge components are engineered from start to finish for efficiency. As a result, the Crucial MX500 uses only a minimal amount of power and still delivers a high price-to-performance ratio – without needing a financing plan to pay for it. Experience a faster, cooler, and quieter computer in your home or business. You’ll wonder how you ever put up with a hard drive.